We are seeking an experienced Design Intern to become part of our in-house creative team. Design intern will help with design solutions for the design team, as well as Marketing, and Sales Maintain design integrity with an understanding of overall brand direction, positioning, and objectives. Must work well in a collaborative, team environment and be a motivated, self-starter with the ability to meet aggressive deadlines.
• Proficient with CS3 or higher in Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign. Basic understanding of HTML 5 and Flash preferred. Experience with Freehand a plus.
• Strong sense of design, color and typography
• Experience with photography is a plus
• Experience with apparel design and branding a plus
• Ability to prioritize and meet aggressive deadlines
• Strong multi-tasking and problem-solving abilities and the ability to work independently
• Flexible, positive attitude and the ability to accept constructive feedback
• Experience working with cross-functional teams
• Strong verbal, organizational, presentation and time management skills
• Provide your own laptop and transportation
To be considered, please send resume and 3 to 5 work samples or and/or link to online portfolio to email@example.com
One of the best weekly parties in LA goes down on Sundays called the Do Over. Its world famous for its special guest DJs like Diplo, A-track, Jazzy Jeff, Peanut Butter Wolf, J.Rocc, and Craze. Over Presidents weekend they held the Sleep Over in Palm Springs at the Ace Hotel. It was a 2 day party that consisted of good music, good food, girls in bikinis, and a lot of alcohol.
Welcome to the Ace Hotel.
Classixx were spinning poolside making sure every one was having a good time. You can never go wrong with these guys keeping the party going.
While we were out in Palm Springs it was Modernism Week. They were celebrating Mid Century Design which is a big influence in Palm Springs.We headed over to the Convention Center to check out some classic cars, art, and furniture from that era hoping to get some inspiration.
I’ve always been drawn to the clean and simple lines of Mid Century Modern furniture.
Here’s a video from Ab-Soul’s last project Long Term 2. The Black Hippy crew is making a ton of noise and Ab-Soul is about to drop his next project next month. Huge supporters of IMKING as we are to the TDE crew. Check out great music below.